Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Still got sand in my shoes... and I can't shake the thought of you...

Back today. Mind fucked like no body's business. Wish everyone would just fade away and leave me be with that beautiful city.

I wonder if I'm transferring feelings here. Do I miss the city or do I miss a presence?

Will I wake up with the Azaan echoing in my ear? Azaans are not intrusive. They make me feel safe.

Was I really happy? If so, why am I questioning it?

I feel like I will go back. I feel like I will know what I wish to know.

I missed out on shopping for myself. I missed out on shopping only for others.

Maybe I could have had one KFC chicken. Just for tryin to get blown up's sake.

Maybe I should just do everything I really want to do.

Maybe I should just move to between Lahore and Karachi. But closer to Lahore 'cos it's more fun.

Maybe I should just say what I want to, sound stupid, and get it over with.

Maybe I should go stand in no man's land like Toba Tek Singh.

Maybe I should just cry a little and get it out of my system.

It's all about I. I is so self centred, poor I. But now I will sleep, having been a debauched chylde in a prohibition state (Hawwwwwww indeed), I am sleep deprived. I will post more, and put up pictures soon enough. I loves you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

Almost reads like a poem. I like the honesty in your voice. And the Toba Tek Singh bit made me smile. Reminded me of the play where I acted as one. :-)

Cheers

D

22:17  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Look forward to more of the scoop :)

Maybe I should just say what I want to, sound stupid, and get it over with.
I agree. I will do that soon too.

08:18  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

You mean you didn't even shop for your own personalised Pathani munda? ;-)

Welcome back...

09:42  
Blogger Innocent Bullet said...

What play are you doing in Habitat? Please give me the details. Let's see if I can come and watch it. :-)

We did a play called 'Manto' around 6 years back. Barry directed the play. The play was based on Manto's life and was interpersed with his stories. Toba Tek Singh was one of the stories we enacted and I played TTS. :-)

Thanks for dropping in at my blog.

Cheers

11:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home