Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cruella.

Sometime during the day, I read Casablanca's post about love, happily ever after, and such similar. And while I feel what I feel about it, and while I do love, and have my own opinions about being loved, I'm a cynic. Or rather, someone who wants to stay a cynic, because belief is far scarier.

Another word for that could be coward, but so be it. I'm not going to deny it. Coward is good. Coward is great. Coward is brilliant. Not that there's no love that I feel for people around me. I love my friends. I love my family. I love my mentors (though I just barely fit in that category), and I love who I'm in love with. My problem lies in believing that it will last. That's right. These things, according to me, don't, and can't last. I thought, and thought about it. Right from the beginning I never had just one crush, just one person, just one centre of my atttention.

Such shit I tell you. And then, in the middle of this damn post, he calls. Sheh. I can so mess with his mind - I'm evil. Evil, evil, evil, I tell you!

And then, on MSN I read about Terry McMillan, and her woes. She and her husband dear reunited on Oprah for a tamped down Jerry Springer Show. Accusations back and forth, and such things. I mean what's the scene. I'm in love. Slink's in love. And it's going nowhere. Letter-girl's in love, and he's not coming back. Pseud's in love too. With all sort of illnesses, so that doesn't count.

I can't end this, because I'm still talking with him. ok bye then.

6 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Multiple crushes? Been there, done that ;)

Infact, just coz one is now in love, doesnt mean you wont have crushes too? Or am I just a bad girl? :(

17:40  
Blogger livinghigh said...

casa - ure a bad girl. i like. lol.

bugsbunny - ure being awfully mushy now! sheeesh! the ice cream monologue was yummier! ;-)

20:17  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

oh no, no, no!!! I'm all for multiple crushes!!! It's love I'm talking about. I am in love. In love with 2 men at any given point of time!!! What on earth do I do!!! Sometimes, there's more!!!

LH, it wasnt gonna be so mushy, but then I got the call, so I felt obliged to compensate for all sorts of evil things I did... Meow.

01:34  
Blogger Brood Mode said...

"I am in love. In love with 2 men at any given point of time!!!"

when one seems like too much to so many others

04:00  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

yeah brood, so you can imagine all the madness!!!! trade places???

05:54  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Sometimes me thinks love aint worth it...but then me has second thoughts and decides to give it another shot anyways. Hell life is rather dry sans amour na?
All the bestest with this man...may all thy loves bear fruit.

08:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home