Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Melting Ice

One could say I've been having much too much ice cream. Last night, for instance, I had chickoo, sitaphal and almond ice cream. I'm not a big fan of experimenting with ice cream flavours. Truly.

When I was younger, maybe 5, my ice cream tastes were all devoted to one thing - strawberry. Because it was pink, of course. Then it became chocolate. For a long time, it was chocolate. Then good old vanilla. Last night, it was either three crazy flavours, or no ice cream. Sometimes, not having a choice is good. It makes you realise things. Things like it's not so bad yaar. You'll live. And so will everything else. None the better, but none the worse. However, those three ice creams in a plate were so much better.

I'm getting highly philosophical these days. Everything has a deeper meaning and all that. Everything gets translated into Fellini, Guernica, and things like that. What's wrong with me? Since when and why are little violins playing in the background? And some piano as well? What the fuck is going on? At least last night it was "who's got the herb". No I wasn't high or anything. The song just stuck.

Now maybe something else will. And my pineappl ice cream too. (it's damn nice haan, by the way.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Didnt know they make sitaphal ice cream!

Philosophy is fun, aint it?

18:26  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

oh yes. Aristera's so, so right. In fact, he LOVES sitaphal ice cream, being of the gujju vareity himself..

02:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey what about the ice cream we had at after u treated ur family n me at chopsticks?????remember u had this ice-cream dipped in rum which you shared with me and ur bro. later we decided that the entire essence of the ice-cream was rum.so we threw it away.
m a big fan of natural ice-cream which again reminds me of the long walk u me an aditi took this one time near ur place at night. we stopped at teh naturals outlet n then proceeded to walk further......

09:26  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think at Bachelors on Marine Drive they serve Green Chilli Ice cream - no kidding.

01:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home