Sunday, November 13, 2005

Come on and let it show...

I don't know if it's me, or if the world's just gone mushy to the extremes!!!!

Yesterday, at office, Slink, Bozman and me, we were singing along to Wet Wet Wet's love is all around, and I came home, and the song still hummed away in my head. I played it over and over and over, and then some.

This morning, the brother went off to Goa, for his first "college adventure" with his buddies, and I went shopping with mom. Somehow we managed to love each other at the end of it too, and no one got hurt. Shopped, shoppped, shopped for Lahore. Oh yes, I'm going, next monday. :) Main jaa rahi hoon! Also bought The Kite Runner, which already seems to be promising. Shopped some more, resolved to discard fish tank, and get some yellow light in living room. Or rather, strengthened mom's resolve to do so. Drooled over cups, and Magppie. I so want to be very, very financially secure. (saying rich just sounded too immature).

But more than rich, I want Christmas. I have a feeling this is going to be a splendid Christmas, and an even more brilliant New Year. Yeah I know it's a long way away. But then, I saw a movie today, which said, that at Christmas, you can tell the truth. And things are ok in Christmas. If nothing, there'll be tacky Christmas tree.

I'm feeling so incredibly elated. SO ELATED. I feel like I won something.

5 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Hear hear... shopping is therapeutic, and Christmas is so amazing, no matter where in the world you are!

PS: Envy you for your Lahore trip!

17:44  
Blogger K said...

Well, let me guarantee you that the Punjabi men there are as bad as our Punjabi men here! But you'll have a blast there f'sure.
Well, Love Actually's ending is a bit too soppy, but it is a brilliantly made movie and a very-well written script.
On another note, like the sunflowery feel to your blog now....

00:20  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Nice happy sunflowery look...but why are all the links down below?

Retail Therapy ROCKS!

Lahore? Ooooh nice nice..how n why? Bon voyage! Be good...or actually, not ;-)

09:32  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

Cas, hee hee hee. isn't that a bad thing, envy and all?

K, I'll make sure I have a blast... and I'm sure there will be atleast a couple of men around who aren't as bad as the ones here. Plus there just might be some furriners, so you never know...

Geets, retail rules. retail owns. will update shortly with the why and how of Lahore... Whoopie!!!

10:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to lahore????????

09:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home