Monday, November 07, 2005

Meow. (or, as they say in English, Hello!)

I’m back. In all honesty, I got slightly tired of the whole tantrum throwing. After all, that’s what it was naa? Sulking, tantrum-throwing, etc. All said and done, you got to come back where you began. You got to know your roots.

I’m not just talking about the blog. I’m talking about everything. Whatever made me think I could juggle two jobs? Whatever made me think I could be happy with being where I don’t belong? Whatever made me believe I needed that so desperately in my life, all that questioning, all that doubting, all that sick feeling in the stomach, all that… not belonging?

Some days back, I spent one entire day with my head up my ass, so sure I was going to lose my job. By the time the evening meeting was over, I quit. Atul said perhaps it’s all that ego that makes me say I quit. I’m not sure if it is. It makes a difference. Quitting, on good terms, and getting fired, on bad ones. But all that said and done, I don’t think I want to work with said people again. Hah.

So how come I’m back?

Well, Maybe I found enlightenment. Or something like it.

Sometimes, you just have to hang around, bide your time, and then jump back in. That’s the policy I’ve based my life on. By the way, shall be at the Prithvi tomorrow, if anyone wants to have a cup of tea. Even includes d/d who lies without a thought.

4 Comments:

Blogger livinghigh said...

hehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahaha
;-)
glad to have u back in de blogroll, babe.
.. though, if u remember, u never left mine!
*hugs*

20:30  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Welcome back! I knew you would come back.

:-)

So are you going to blog here only now?

22:57  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

Hugsies back at ya Rah!!! Missed this so so much!!!

A, yes.

03:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmmmm i'll miss phal speak but this will also do.wat did sheeba make for dinner????

08:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home