Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm not too sure where anything is going right now, but I am going to bed. I can't believe the amount of enthusiasm my person is showing for work. W.O.R.K. I don't exactly like it, nor am I particularly good at it. I myself have no clue why I'm doing it, or even why I am awake at 2:47 AM in my office writing a post about what I don't necessarily like. I don't really get me sometimes.

Work has a way of fucking you up, especially when you work with set deadlines. You feel like you need to become the best of enemies with your dearest friends eventually, if you want to get the work done. And of course, the work has to be done and the greater good has to be achieved. My fingers ache, and my back doesn't want to stay up straight, and I miss my bed, my music, my room, my bathroom and all the colour in my house because I have been living at work for the last one week. Not exactly a fun time. Not at all, no. I want to whine but I can't really get myself to, because I am quite past whining. It's a sudden, matter-of-fact state of mind and I have truly begun to hate all the shit that is going on at work. There's suddenly too much pettiness, too much madness, to much sudden bursts of anger and it's beginning to get to me.

Plus theres mosquitoes to contend with because one particular asshole believes in leaving the door open all the while. So I even have ickle mosquitoe bites. Bastard mosquitoes. They're the root cause of it all you know. They're the ones, who go buzzing in your ear. They begin to irritate you with the buzzing, but then the buzz somehow hypnotises you and puts you to sleep. You can't really do anything about it, and they go on and suck away your blood. Bastards, really.

Anyways, that's enough about work and mosquitoes and me. I need to get some sleep, some desperately deep sleep. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, even i have ickle mosquito bites! yay, same pinch, yay. rotflol

02:23  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Awww... take a break sweetheart. You need one! There's a lot more to life that work.

07:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home