Tuesday, December 20, 2005

He always brings me things. They think that's why I like him. Sometimes, we don't talk for a long time. And they ask me if we've fought or something. Sometimes na, we talk everyday. I never give him anything, because I like it that way. I like getting things, and finally there being some person who I don't have to give anything to. I'm sick of giving, and still everyone figures I'm the most selfish of the lot. I'm not. I'm just moody. And I keep shifting equations. That's why I like him. Because he brings me things. If he goes, then there'll be no one na. So he won't go, I know. He takes responsibilities seriously I think. He agonises over them. Sweet, hmm? Sometimes I think I'd be lost without him. But of course not. I'll only be giftless.

Currently listening to Shiny Happy People by REM. Shiny Happy People holding hands...

6 Comments:

Blogger Eleventy Seven said...

Ummm.. utterly confused state of mind you leave me with.

Giftless? Very... ummm... detached! for the lack of a better word.

22:44  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I love being pampered.

Meow.

23:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I be a lil presumptious about this post??

Guess I shouldn't...

Than maybe.. I already am.

Rohan

01:55  
Blogger bluegreenflysplat said...

Saurabh - maybe.

Cas, yeah, me too.

Rohan, yes. You should.

02:14  
Blogger livinghigh said...

i like getting things too.
my bro gives me things.
no one else.
sniff. sigh.

06:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

living high- ur bro is a gift from heaven.wish he were my bro
They think that's why I like him"-
i m tryin to fig out who are talkin abt??????
stop using the word everyone thinks i m themost selfish of the lot i dont think ur selfish......

07:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home