Saturday, January 28, 2006

I just saw Rang De Basanti. And while the movie is gimmicky (slightly) yet fabulous and all that, I have to declare I'm in LOVE. I'm most euphorically, in crazy, nutty, giggly LOVE. With Kunal Kapoor. I know half the world is, and I know it's hardly news that I am too. D/d, you may stop sniggering now, I know you are too. Everyone but Emmy is, but that's okay 'cos then I'll like Emmy more. giggle.

Okay, so I've met the guy (he's not the kind you forget, even when you've met him at a time when he hasn't even thought of Meenaxi) at Prithvi, when he was working with Naseer's production of The Prophet. And he's lovely. (Oh gawd I hope he never reads this, I'll die because a. it wasn't memorable from a non-infatuated point of view, and b. it's never cool to be caught gushing over anyone or anything.) Anyways because I'm currently in love with him (come on, the nice part is that he's straight, so it proves I can fall for straight men and that beats day dreaming about gay men) I shall post a picture of him - no I don't have any mmmmmmnice ones, I'm just taking off from a google search somewhere...

Now tell me he isn't lovelie. I might just have to poison your coffee if you do...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmm no, i saw his pics and thought he was rather hideous, but i admit that this one youve posted is nice, so dont poison my coffee

21:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay he is not GAY.......
emily - u hang in there.........

02:40  
Blogger G Shrivastava said...

Omigawd what did you do - like google for his worst picture? He's looking quite horrid in this one yaar - I much prefer his Meenaxi and current look, with the long locks, unshaven appearance et al! Jeez I think I'm done for, I used to like men who shaved..now only the stubble attracts!
I HAVE to watch this movie...sigh...soon soon...

09:41  
Blogger Casablanca said...

I will shamelessly say that he looks yummmmmm in this pic. Hadnt heard/seen him before... but now I shall go google for him more!

*droooooool*

PS: Now I know what I'm missing outside India. Good-looking Indian men!! sigh :(

18:39  
Blogger Wild Reeds said...

My heart is all for Sharman, that SUMPTUOUS joker of the pack, who dies in Amir's arms. What a *cheez*...

22:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home