Sunday, January 22, 2006

UnderWater

Wow, I'm holding my breath, for something I want to shout and scream about, but I will do that, I suppose, only when I hear from who I have to hear from, and then I probably will stand on the rooftop and scream. I've been playing at cool and calm, and all that jazz, so I'm going to try it out for another few days. And then, I swear, I will go to my roof, and scream. And Kunal, you had better be in hearing distance, because I have something kick-ass to tell you.

Other than that, if I do hear what I have to hear, it is my solemn promise to take the person responsible for my actions (no, said person does not read this, but stil...) out for lunch, shopping, whatever.

Want to say "whew", but can't. Still holdin my breath, remember?

2 Comments:

Blogger Casablanca said...

Breathe in, breathe out.
Breathe in, breathe out.

And that is all I have to say about that ;)

23:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doing pranayam are we??

01:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home